[AG-TECH] projector control ?

Steve Slocombe s-slocombe at northwestern.edu
Mon Sep 22 13:54:12 CDT 2003

As Luc pointed out, getting the serial commands can be a bit of a bear.  We had to sign a nondisclosure with
NEC when we asked for the control codes for the epson 715C. Personally I think its ludricous that
manufacturers keep that information private.
Once we got them I put them in a small executable with director and now all 3 projectors power up/power down
and go to the correct input. Needless to say much more convenient.
S.