[AG-TECH] mute control.

Ed Ritenour erritenour at lbl.gov
Thu May 22 14:47:48 CDT 2003

Jim

We use the shure mics. Each has a mute button for individual control. For
overall room control we place the rat widow in a corner of the screen so
everyone in the room can see if audio is being transmitted and can be clicked
off when needed for additional privacy. Same holds true for Insors rat window.

Ed

--
Ed Ritenour                                                         Phone:
510-486-5754