[AG-TECH] help with vic and rat startup - default settings

Allan Spale aspale at evl.uic.edu
Tue May 20 09:39:48 CDT 2003

Hello,

You can use a feature in vic called Autoplace.  Press the Autoplace button
and then drag an area of the display where you want video windows to
appear.  You can adjust the size of the video windows by selecting the
window size at the bottom of the dialog.  Press the "Write vic.prefs"
button so your selection persists between grid sessions.  Then press the
Apply button to see how things appear.

Allan
EVL at UIC
Research Assistant