[AG-TECH] Setups for XAP400 w/ G-Ware?

Randy Groves randy.groves at boeing.com
Wed Jul 9 12:16:51 CDT 2003

Thanks - you're right - I've looked at your document.  But the inputs and
outputs on the XAP400 are slightly different, and the G-Ware interface is
similar, but not exactly the same as the APWare's.  I'm sure that I can
figure out the translation, but I was hoping that someone might have
already done so.

-randy