[AG-TECH] Voyager down?

Randy Groves randy.groves at boeing.com
Fri Jan 31 16:45:38 CST 2003

Has anyone commented yet that the 'Voyager Playback Client' URL in the
Screening Room seems to be broken?  I get a 404 error on that link.

Is anybody working on Voyager?  I know that there was a follow-on at one
point, but haven't really heard much about it lately.

And a follow-on to the first question - are the playbacks that used to be
on the server (presuming it still exists) still there?  I would like to do
a demo with one of the recordings from last year.

-randy