[AG-TECH] "resources" web page link is broken

Markus Buchhorn Markus.Buchhorn at anu.edu.au
Mon Jan 27 19:21:17 CST 2003

G'day webmasters at AG

The 'Resources' link off the top page is broken - I get a 404 (wrapped in some MCS friendliness) when following it. I was looking for the mailing list archives (which I've since found mentioned in an email I locally archived ;-) ). If you could please fix I'd be very grateful.

Cheers,
	Markus

Markus Buchhorn, ANU Internet Futures Project,        | Ph: +61 2 61258810
Markus.Buchhorn at anu.edu.au, mail: Bldg #108 - CS&IT   |Fax: +61 2 61259805
Australian National University, Canberra 0200, Aust.  |Mobile: 0417 281429