[AG-TECH] iREZ products

Ti Leggett leggett at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Jan 21 17:06:47 CST 2003

If you've heard mention of iREZ here, I'd ignore the fact that you did.
I just got finished testing out the Advance FireWire Kit 2 from them and
here's what I found:

-The echo canceller really doesn't echo cancel very well (if at all)
-The camera has a very greenish output and seemed to pickup reflections
off of the overhead fluorescent lights.
-The Telex P-500 USB audio converter didn't come with drivers for
Windows (and it wasn't auto detected under linux though adding a line to
the hotplug map files did the trick)
-Audio in general was very touchy and fickle

If you have any other experiences with these I'd be interested to hear
them.

--
Ti Leggett <leggett at mcs.anl.gov>