[AG-TECH] PIG problems

Colin Byelong c.byelong at ucl.ac.uk
Thu Jan 16 09:58:25 CST 2003

Hi,

I have installed the latest version of the PIG software on a laptop running XP.
The installation seemed to be ok, i didn't get any error messages.

However when i login to the virtual venues page I need to manually
configure VIC to receive any video. When i try and change rooms VIC does
not change automatically .

Is this common or is it a known bug ? if so is there a workaround.

I do not need to send video from this machine at the moment. I'm only
required to receive video for some tests.

Thanks

Colin

Colin Byelong                             Email: C.Byelong at ucl.ac.uk
Network Group
Information Systems Division
University College London
Gower Street                              Phone: 020 7679-2572
London WC1E 6BT