[AG-TECH] PowerPoint in AG 2.0

Ivan R. Judson judson at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Feb 19 17:54:06 CST 2003

Good Timing,

We are working on tutorials for AG2.0.  Today we've been talking content.
Our current plan is to have a tutorial that shows how to build two
applications: a Collaborative PowerPoint and a Collaborative Web Browser. We
may change our minds depending on effort and such, so don't get all excited
yet, but by the end of next week we might have something that can be a
starting place for someone to polish up and make a nice little professional
collaborative powerpoint solution for AG 2.0.

Any takers?

--Ivan