[AG-TECH] High res video streams, in AG VIC session

Christoph Willing chris at vislab.usyd.edu.au
Tue Feb 18 20:06:10 CST 2003

> >--- Christoph Willing wrote:
> >We have a continuous RTPtv stream running for demo/testing purposes
> >between our two labs. Hopefully you could see it too at
> >233.2.178.9/17038 (video only). It can be viewed with OpenMash vic (not
> >at full resolution though) or RTPtv's own vclient program and I'd be
> >interested in how it performs long distance.
> >
> >chris

Hi all,

Following some work on our multicast connectivity, I'm hoping our
traffic can now be seen. Could anyone check whether these streams are
visible please?

233.2.178.9/17038 is an RTPtv stream, also viewable with OpenMash vic
233.2.178.9/17018 standard vic stream

Than

chris

--
Chris Willing                      Telephone   (61-2) 9351 3005
VisLab, A28                        Facsimile   (61-2) 9351 1880