[AG-TECH] Certificates

Glover George glover.george at usm.edu
Thu Aug 28 13:15:48 CDT 2003

Yes the confusion was we thought it asked us for the email address in
the request so it could EMAIL it back to us :-) It never entered my mind
to just open the client, i assumed i needed the certificates first (if
anyone knows where this is documented, please let me know, as i must be
reading outdated material).

Thanks a lot.