[AG-TECH] Certificates

Ivan R. Judson judson at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Aug 28 10:54:08 CDT 2003

Hey George,

You should run the venueclient again, then from Preferences->Manage
Certificates->View pending requests...

This will open a window showing you the status of your requests. You should
probably only use the latest request and delete the rest. This will import
the certificate into your environment and you shouldn't have to do anything
else, but type your passphrase a couple of times to import it and generate a
proxy.

Sorry for the confusion,

--ivan