[AG-TECH] Bridge service?

Eric Olson eolson at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Aug 27 18:24:06 CDT 2003

Randy,
You've started everything correctly.  All you need to do now is enter the
venue with your VenueClient before selecting 'Use Unicast' (the bridge
name will appear with the default name "None/None").

To answer your service question, a quickbridge exists in a single venue.
Since you specified a VenueServer argument to the BridgeServer, the
BridgeServer started a quickbridge in each venue on that server.

Use --name and --location when starting the quickbridge if you want to
name it.  Also note that you can specify an individual venue
(or file with a list of venues) to bridge instead of the entire
VenueServer.

Eric