[AG-TECH] AGTk 2.1 Released

Bob Riddle bdr at internet2.edu
Mon Aug 18 14:51:40 CDT 2003

well, I went back and uninstalled 2.1 and then logged in as the same
admin user that I used to install the AG 2.0 stuff and it found all the
globus stuff in that users directory.  Just an interesting tidbit ...
then I started the Venue Client.   It brought up the "Startup" message
BOX labelled "Loading Venue Client", the blue bar moved all the way
across & then ... it just hung ....

I'm happy to send the log ... if only I could remember where to find the
log ... sigh, vacation is tough.

--
Bob Riddle (bdr at internet2.edu)    Technologist,Internet2
3025 Boardwalk, Suite 100         Ann Arbor, Michigan  48108

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work" Thomas Edison