[AG-TECH] AG Venue Access Control

Ivan R. Judson judson at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Aug 13 09:03:58 CDT 2003

Hi John,

In the "almost ready to tell you about" 2.1 release schedule for this
Friday, we have added functionality that allows you (as the venue or
venueserver administrator) to specify who is allowed in (or not allowed in).
This authorization mechanism will be expanding in the future, but currently
it enables essentially ACL-like control of every venue.

--Ivan