[AG-TECH] Problem with the beacon?

Bob Riddle bdr at internet2.edu
Mon Apr 21 10:48:01 CDT 2003

don't ask me to explain this .. but I restarted the beacon on
cakebox12.internet2.edu & waited for 15-20 minutes ... nothing.

I then rebooted cakebox12 and WHOOPEE!  It now shows up on the beacon
page looking alive & well.  I don't get it ... but I'll reboot the other
cakeboxXX.internet2.edu and see if they heal as well.