[AG-TECH] Problem with the beacon?

Bob Riddle bdr at internet2.edu
Sun Apr 20 20:29:58 CDT 2003

I've done this - but no luck.  What could have changed at all these
beacons recently?    Bart Kerver  suggested I check the "user-name" in
the script to ensure it was "beacon".  It is ... but still doesn't seem
to matter.  Maybe I'll setup a different beacon server tomorrow & set up
beacon viewers in Denver, Florida, & Ann Arbor to see if all I see is "ID".