[AG-TECH] PIG Specifications

Jonas Talandis jonast at evl.uic.edu
Wed Apr 16 16:52:42 CDT 2003

I embrace the use of plasma screens. We have used them in several nodes,
the image quality is superb and you have the option of adding an
interactive whiteboard, without the noise and overhead mounting of
projectors. If the aspect ratio bothers you can use the 4:3 mode or spec a
smaller display. The limiting factor is the image size needs to be
appropriate to the size of the room. The viewers need to be within 8-10 feet.