[AG-TECH] AG Meetings instead of Fall Retreat

Bruce Loftis bruce at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Fri Sep 13 14:13:06 CDT 2002

Jennifer ...
The primary audience for the TeraGrid workshop is
the group of staff members at SDSC, NCSA, and PSC
who are trying to get applications started on the
TeraGrid right now.

We will plan to do this workshop again as soon as
we can.  I would suggest that if you have a conflict,
then maybe pass on the TeraGrid workshop and
catch it next time.
         -bruce