[AG-TECH] APWare Question

Allan Spale aspale at evl.uic.edu
Mon Sep 16 13:26:39 CDT 2002

Hello,

I have recently installed APWare on a Windows 2000 computer.  I am
uncertain of the firmware version of my AP400, but considering the
software error I am receiving, I do not think that it is relevant.  When
creating a site for the first time, I received the error "No class
defined" or some similar wording.  This is the first time I came across
an error like this.  I tried reinstalling the software after this
thinking that there might have been a corrupt installation, but the same
error appeared at the same time.  Does anyone have any suggestions?

Allan
EVL at UIC
node-op