[AG-TECH] Name the puppy

Jennifer Parham jrparham at cs.umt.edu
Tue Mar 26 20:36:39 CST 2002

Actually, it isn't a hound:(  I didn't think I could deal with the
roaming involved with a hound!  However, she does have floppy ears,
which I happen to be a sucker for:)

The new puppy is a border collie and labrador mix, and she was 9 weeks
old on Monday!  I have never had a dog this age, and boy does it keep
me busy.  She is super smart, and she already has sit and come mastered!

She will be guest starring again on the AG on Take your Daughter/Child/Kid
to Work Day, so maybe you'll get to see her then.

Jennifer