[AG-TECH] Font.

Vikas Chowdhry vikas at evl.uic.edu
Fri Jan 25 14:27:35 CST 2002

In the default installation of AGIB Version 1.0 I could not locate any
such file. font.properties file is however stored in the
<java-directory>/jre/lib once you install the Java sdk from the java site.
I did that and replaced the above specified file with the patch but I
still get the error message when I run arm-evenlistener.
Any pointers?

Thanks

Vikas