[AG-TECH] Vic problem

Bob Olson olson at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Jan 4 08:24:10 CST 2002

Hi -

there is an updated jarfile and vic that may help the PAL issue. It's
available at

http://www-unix.mcs.anl.gov/~olson/AG/Software/Linux/pal-fixes.tar.gz

This will change the look of setup-config such that you will be able to
set initial settings for a number of new parameters, including PAL/NTSC.

If I recall correctly, this code was causing Mike Daw's machine to hang or
crash, and I never was able to figure out why that was happening (could
not reproduce here). Let me know what happens.

--bob