[AG-TECH] Tandberg Control panel

Jim Farrar farrar at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Wed Jan 30 08:26:57 CST 2002

The software for the cameras is available as a free download from the
manufacturer of whatever cameras you have.  You can daisy chain the
cameras, you just have to use the little switch on them to identify each
camera(set the first camera to 1, the second to 2 and so on).  Yes you do
need separate cables for the daisy chain, but finding them is next to
impossible.  I found the pin-out information and made ours.  They only use
5 of the 8 pins, the pin out is:
1-------2
2-------1
3-------5