[AG-TECH] IGMPv3, Source Specific Multicast, fully supported in Windows XP

Ivan R. Judson judson at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Aug 16 14:16:18 CDT 2002

I don't have a problem with that answer (it fits my model of 2.0), but
we still have to have something to argue about.  So how do I tell others
what I "can" do?

--Ivan

Ivan R. Judson .~. http://www.mcs.anl.gov/~judson
Futures Laboratory .~.  630 252 0920
Argonne National Laboratory .~. 630 252 6424 Fax