[AG-TECH] New venues

Robert Olson olson at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Apr 22 17:28:49 CDT 2002

At 05:12 PM 4/22/2002 -0500, Rick Stevens wrote:
>Can we track hits through the links that connect spaces ? and correlate
>that to the current scheduleer based data.. I'm happy for the future
>to just have statistical data instead of real counts.. but it will be
>hard to deal with exponential increases and then no data at all ?

Agreed...

We have weblogs going back to november 1999 for the venues server; the log
information there includes client IP address and the venues server
identifier for the room being moved to.

Note, however, that this problem will get even more difficult when a fully
peer to peer architecture is in place.

--bob