[AG-TECH] Seminars

Jennifer Teig von Hoffman jtvh at bu.edu
Mon Apr 8 09:49:29 CDT 2002

Hi everybody,

There are 12 sites with at least one participant signed up to attend the
April 10 "Communicating Effectively over the Access Grid" and/or "How to
Produce an Access Grid Event" seminars. The sites are:

	ACCESS-DC
	AHPCC
	CalTech
	DoE/MICSAG
	JSU
	LBNL
	NSF
	NCSA
	ORNL
	PSC
	Purdue
	SNL

I've generally been asking sites to arrive 30 minutes before the session
starts. If your site is planning to attend this seminar and you're not
confident that your node is in good working condition, please arrive 45-60
minutes early instead. Also, if you're not sure why your node is listed
above, please drop me a note and I'll send you a list of the registered
participant(s).

General seminar info is at:

	http://scv.bu.edu/accessgrid/seminars/

Thanks,