[AG-TECH] Gentner Echo Cancellation

Robert Olson olson at mcs.anl.gov
Fri May 25 12:30:02 CDT 2001

You need to first ensure that the audio machine isn't set for hardware
loopback (unfortunately the way to check this is sound-card dependent to
some extent). One thing you can do is look at the PC input and output level
meters on the Gentner, and talk into a mic. You should see level on the
Gentner output to the PC, but not on the input from the PC.

Also check to be sure the echo cancellation checkbox is enabled on each
microphone. And of course, make sure that you aren't mixing multiple
microphones into gentner mic inputs.

--bob