[AG-TECH] Help on Beaconviewer

Ravikiran Madduri maddrav at charlie.cns.iit.edu
Fri Mar 9 12:34:21 CST 2001

Hi
My name is Ravi K Madduri.Iam working with Dr.Hood in IIT.We are planning
to have a AG node in IIT.But I have some problems running the beacon
Viewer program.Whenever i run the viewer in the following way:
java BeaconViewer -group 233.2.171.1 -port 56464 -server
beaconserver.accessgrid.org -serverport 9998 -interval 30 -verbose I get
the following error in GUI Server reply error and in the command window I
get ClientRecvSessionName error:
I would greatly appreciate if some one helps me out
Ravikiran