[AG-TECH] Audio and Video Syncronization

Jim Farrar farrar at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Wed Jun 27 08:59:10 CDT 2001

We had this or a similar problem at NCSA at one time.  There was a lag in
rat that grew larger the longer rat ran.  Every time  we re-started rat the
sync problem would get better, but then as rat ran the delay would come
back and keep getting larger.  We never could find and solve the exact
problem, but as we upgraded cards and drivers, the problem went away.