[AG-TECH] DPPT alternatives?

Jim Miller jmiller at insors.com
Thu Dec 6 12:13:41 CST 2001

David -

I looked at this product 9 months ago and found that it was not very stable.
Additionally, the interface had some bugs in it as far as entering IP and
port information.  I emailed the author regarding the problems I was having
and I received no response.

Again, this was 9 months ago and I have not looked or inquired since, so
things may be different.

Jim Miller
inSORS Integrated Communications, Inc.