[AG-TECH] Urgetnt!!!

Allan Spale aspale at evl.uic.edu
Wed Aug 1 17:45:26 CDT 2001

If this font.properties not found is what I think it is, it is not a
serious error.  The fonts displayed for the Java applications will
probably just be some "fixed"-type font.  As long as the application works
properly, I would not be concerned about this.

I am not an expert on drivers, although someone at EVL might be able to
help you because a separate project here is using that card or a similar
card for Linux (I think).  E-mail Vikas, another node-op at EVL, at
vikas at evl.uic.edu to see if he could ask someone at EVL about this.

Hope this helps.

Allan
EVL/UIC