[AG-TECH] Can anybody see Maui?

John A. Greenfield green at ahpcc.unm.edu
Tue Apr 10 16:37:17 CDT 2001

Jeff,

As of 16:30 CDT the beacon viewer doesn't show much of anybody
communicating with anyone else. UNM and MHPCC aren't on the list at all,
and most of the beacons on the list don't show NA to each other.

traceroute seems ok to both anl and mhpcc from unm though.

John

 On Tue, 10 Apr 2001, Jeff Ramacher wrote:

> I am transmitting two video streams to the Lobby.  Can someone please
> let me know if you see one, two, or neither of them?  We've been trying
> to connect with UNM, but they can't see our video (even though we see
> them fine).
>
> Camera 1 (pointing out the window at some trees and the ocean) was
> invoked with vic 224.2.177.155/55524.
>
> Camera 2, (pointing at an empty meeting room) was
> invoked with vic -t 127 224.2.177.155/55524
>
> Many thanks!
> --
> Jeff Ramacher (jeffr at mhpcc.edu)                | (808) 879-5077, x264
> Maui High Performance Computing Center (MHPCC) | fax (808) 879-5018
>                                                | http://www.mhpcc.edu

John Greenfield
green at ahpcc.unm.edu
University of New Mexico
THE ALBUQUERQUE HIGH PERFORMANCE COMPUTING CENTER
Office # 505-277-8249
Direct # 505-277-9545
Fax #    505-277-8235