october 31 reservation/participation

John Melchi jmelchi at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Mon Oct 9 15:05:38 CDT 2000

hello. several people mentioned to jim farrar earlier that they are
interested in participating in the demo for carle clinic's cio. so far we
have heard from boston, utah, uic, north dakota state, northwestern, and
arkansas. can you folks please confirm that your site is available from 1-2
pm cst on october 31 to participate in the demo and to share your
experience with using the AG? if anyone else would like to participate just
let me know. after we confirm participation i'd like to talk about content
for the demo. thanks for your help!

best,
john