Projector Connections

Don Morton morton at cs.umt.edu
Thu Nov 30 14:16:47 CST 2000

Wow, sure are lots of little details to worry about! :)

As we get our electrical and network connections in, it
dawns me that I need to understand exactly what cables are
used with the projectors, so we can run them neatly.

I have the Epson 710C's.  Am I correct in assuming that the
only cables I'm going to need are the serial DB15 and power?
Other cables come with the projector - mouse, audio - I see
no reason to run those.  As it stands, I'm going to need to
get myself longer serial cables.

As the equipment comes in, and the facilities get closer,
prepare yourselves for many trivial questions :)

Thanks,

Don
--
   Don Morton                     http://www.cs.umt.edu/u/morton/
   Department of Computer Science       The University of Montana