AG Maxi EVENT

Robert Olson olson at mcs.anl.gov
Sun Nov 5 21:03:34 CST 2000

We'd like to bury a GigE, but I dont think that'll happen :-).

I think the measurement will be by traffic into the ANL booth (current best
guess, the challenge folks haven't figured out exactly how it'll be
measured. Their equipment can measure 15 flows; and there are three apps
being measured at once).

Remote participants can help out by joining in the multicast session (I
think we'll be in the lobby). Max out your bandwidth limit, frame rate, and
quality, and we should be able to generate quite a bit.

My feeling is that if we break enough sites with the traffic,we should win :-)

--bob