test cruises

Terry Disz disz at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Mar 15 09:58:31 CST 2000

Hold the presses - we've had a tuesday thursday conflict with one of the
major players. We will instead have test cruises on monday and wednesdays
at 1:00 central time.

Our first cruise will be wednesday, March 22.

See you on the grid,

Terry

 >All,
 >

 >will plan on a cruise every tuesday and thursday at 1:00 central time.
 >
 >In the beginning, we will be using these cruises to get OSC, Kansas, UND
and the Atlanta Center up and running.
 >The cruises are vital tools for new sites to gain experience using the
Access Grid, learn troubleshooting and operational procedures.
Towards >May, we expect participating Chautauqua sites to be up and
operating and we will start rehearsals and have cruises on a more frequent
basis.

 >If we have specific goals for a cruise, we will announce them ahead of
time. Otherwise they will be general connectivity and equipment check >cruises.

 >We will be holding these cruises in the Big Horn virtual venue room. If
you have any questions about how to get started, let us know right
away. >If you don't have any way to connect, let me know and we will get a
phone connection up so we can talk and ... get on the mud!