Multicast status

Robert Olson olson at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Feb 9 09:21:12 CST 2000

In the effort to rid ourselves of multicast bridges, I thought it'd be good
to get an update on status from folks. The following groups are in the
bridge configs:

VA Linux        Corporate folks, no working multicast
Utah            I seem to remember you guys having working multicast
Boston          Did you get your one-way multicast fixed?
UNM             This is a work in progress, right?
MPHCC           Also a work in progress if I recall correctly
Kentucky        Also a work in progress if I recall correctly
cise-nsf.gov    Tom -- this was a one-time thing, right?
EVL/UIC As I recall, this requires a longer-term fix. Status?
UIUC CS dept    onetime for Dan Reed I think. Anyone know status
                 of multicast there?
Nestor's lab    Bill, I think this is working multicast now, right?
microsocopy.com Nestor's home. hm.
msu.ru  Onetime demo, I think

thanks,
--bob