bridge needed

Bob Riddle bdr at internet2.edu
Wed Aug 9 12:41:18 CDT 2000

sigh.  multicast works from our facility (as evidenced by our
participation in the KU chatq).  I'm not sure whether UM has that
support or not, but we'll set up tomorrow and see if we can get a beacon
up at the UMich facility

--
Bob Riddle (bdr at internet2.edu)  Technologist,Internet2
3025 Boardwalk, Suite 100       Ann Arbor, Michigan  48108