[AG-DEV] Documentation of AGT 3.0

Luis Galárraga lgalarra at fiec.espol.edu.ec
Tue Feb 19 10:50:43 CST 2008

Greetings:

I am writing from ESPOL, a university in Guayaquil-Ecuador. I am a student
of Computer Engineering and now I am working in my thesis which consists in
simulating an environment similar to those in FOSS projects. We have a small
but compromised community of developers (https://proyectossw.espol.edu.ec,
https://proyectossw.espol.edu.ec/websites/openasel/) and decided to
implement an application for video conference based on Access Grid project
that will be use by  some departments of the university. We have not started
the development phase yet, because we would like to use the version 3.x of
your toolkit. The problem is that we cannot find the documentation for it. I
read that you will published it soon. I suppose, it is not ready, so the
question is: Is it possible to find useful information about AGT 3.0? We
would appreciate your opinion about our decision.

I hope you can help us.

Thanks in advance,
Luis Galárraga