[AG-DEV] Latest checkout of AG3

Thomas D. Uram turam at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Mar 27 10:01:13 CST 2006

Hallo Michael:

Those functions were for deserializing old SOAPpy structTypes
into Python AG objects, which no longer needs to be done with
ZSI.  Your SOAP methods should be called with Python objects
directly from the ZSI/SOAP layer, so if you are using CreateDescription
calls, you can safely remove them.

If you have any other questions, let me know.

Tom