[AG-DEV] AccessGrid3.interfaces??

Susanne Lefvert lefvert at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Jan 13 11:13:25 CST 2006

Hello Chris,

You are right, setup.py was missing code for generating interfaces. We
have added that to cvs now and are also working on other parts of
packaging for 3.0. The code for packaging in cvs will be changing over the
next few days while we are getting everything worked out.

Thanks for letting us know,

Susanne