[AG-DEV] Using webservices in AG3.0 - How?

Michael Braitmaier braitmaier at hlrs.de
Fri Jan 13 03:44:32 CST 2006

If you have a look at the Accessgrid website under the follwing link

http://www-unix.mcs.anl.gov/fl/research/accessgrid/software/cvs-instructions.html

You will find detailed instructions on how to get the latest
CVS-Snapshot from the repository as well as instructions to install all
the dependencies necessary.
Once you have everything installed, the Snapshot checked out and
followed the instructions for setup, you should be able to run your own
local VenueServer and VenueClient.

Michael

--
Dipl.-Inf. Michael Braitmaier