[AG-DEV] AG3 Shared App Migration - EventID

Todd Zimmerman toddz at sfu.ca
Fri Aug 25 18:01:52 CDT 2006

Hi Susanne,

Thanks for the help!

One further clarification.  The page you referenced indicates to use "the new event method
event.GetSenderId() to retrieve the public id of a sender" but this doesn't seem to be the public Id
of the sender (from the user's profile).

Further, it seems to be a connection id of some sort (since it changes per connection) - but not the
connection id I can grab via the .app file (as described in the section regarding "Connection ID
needed for the data store").  I grabbed that connection ID and it is different again from the
connectionId returned by the event.

I've traced a bit of the code to find out where this was from - but thought perhaps you would just
know off hand.

Thanks!

Todd