Fwd: Re: AG Dev Certificate Denied

Eric Olson eolson at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Sep 24 15:03:43 CDT 2004

Hi Konrad,
Sorry about the confusion.  We only want to verify your identity, and your
webpage shows that clearly.  If you request another certificate, we can
sign it right away.
Sorry the instructions in the rejection e-mail weren't too clear, but
we're still typing in the reason manually, and have a high volume of
requests to process.  A note that should have been included in the
email to you is that we allow people to establish their identity in
alternate ways by having them e-mail ag-mcs at mcs.anl.gov with extra
information like you included.

Eric