Certificate Management stuff

Ivan R. Judson judson at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Jan 28 15:38:44 CST 2004

Being so core to our toolkit, it significanly limits the distributability of
our code. M2Crypto is the standard SSL solution for SOAPpy and WSTools, most
likely ZSI as well, so I'm interested in if it has the interfaces we care
about.

Alternatively, that being bsd, Keith, et al, could actually use those
interface files and generate code against the openssl include in globus,
extending the pyGlobus interfaces to include what we care about (and is
provided by the libs below anyhow).

It's just a general cleanup, but it aligns us with the the rest of software
stack we're using, which is very nice.