Free MS compiler

Ivan R. Judson judson at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Apr 19 08:30:53 CDT 2004

Yeah, in recent years they have been carefully separating the compilers from
the IDEs so they can be sure the safely claim C# (among others) are entirely
free to develop with.

This would be a good thing to test out and make sure our build tools can use
(ie, if this works the non-free stuff should work too, but not necessarily
the other way around).