Document Process Update

Robert Olson olson at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Oct 14 13:38:10 CDT 2003

I think I'm up to date on manuals, given that:

I don't see what it means for cert mgmt and access control documents to be
merged; they address different topics, and

Right now, I think it's more important to make headway on apps stuff for SC
demos than to convert over the datastore doc from tex/pdf to word; when the
programmer's manual activity gains traction I'll get it switched over, and
will thus only have to reformat once.

--bob