ag2.1 problem

Robert Olson olson at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Aug 19 08:12:11 CDT 2003

yah, sorry. Hrm. Of course, the test program works perfectly, and it
mirrors closely what the actual ag app is doing that is failing for you.

I'll peer more closely at the logs you sent, see if I can figure anything out.

Has it worked properly for you at all? What if you delete (or move away
temporarly) the whole C:\Documents and Settings\zzcgumd\Application
Data\AccessGrid direcotry and restart the venue client?

--bob