Venues 2.0 Client

Thomas Uram turam at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Oct 18 12:26:27 CDT 2002

I've been working on implementation of the Node Management
infrastructure, and have been developing a client to exercise the
infrastructure.  This has given me a good sense of what the Node
Management client needs to do.

We should be able to have a productive discussion, with the different
ideas and prototypes we have.  We should meet one day next week when
Ivan and Bob are back.

Tom